LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Inspire Me

It seems to be hard to get off our asses and get back into working out after a nice vacation like we just had over the 4th of July.  I fortunately did not feel that way this time.  I think it is because I have made working out a habit.  I live and breath for that one hour everyday that I get to put my body through a tough workout to make it better.  I love the feeling of sweating and melting away my day's frustrations.  I love how a heavy squat bar feels pressing against my shoulders.  I know that the burn that seems to lock up my muscles at points will result in me being stronger than I was last week. 

Working out is tough and hard!  If it was easy, everyone would do it.  It takes discipline and determination to stick with it day in and day out.  Maybe you are the type of person that needs someone to work out with to keep you accountable or maybe you just need a swift kick in the rear. 

I put together a list of absolutely inspiring and motivational fitness quotes for you to read.  I hope this helps you kick start your week and get back into healthy habits and living!

peace & love
bj

"You want me to do something... tell me I can't do it." -Maya Angelou

"In the world there are believers and then there are non-believers. For all of you non-believers out there, I have something to say to you…never underestimate the heart of a champion." - Rudy Tom Johnavich

"I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat." - Tom Landry

“To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them." - Picabo Street

”Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it.  I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” - Charles F. Kettering

"Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness." – Earl of Derby

"Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live." – Jim Rohn

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." – John F. Kennedy

"I’m not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat." – Michael Jordan

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Just do it."™ -Nike

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky

“God builds barriers in life not to keep us from obtaining what we want but to see how bad we really and truly want something.... You will break the wall down if you want it bad enough” - Birdo (Bubba) Lee Richards III

"You know that little voice inside your head that tells you that you can't?  Crush that guy with sweat, guts and determination!" - Unknown

"The difference between want and need is self control." - Unknown

"Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles." - Unknown

"Motivation is what gets you started.  Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun


No comments:

Post a Comment