LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My New Training Schedule

Well, Tough Mudder Minnesota 2013 has come and gone.  So, what's next?  I signed up for a 1/2 marathon at the end of October and I have general fitness goals of dropping total body fat percentage and gaining more muscle definition. 

In the efforts to jump start this, I created a new 6 week training schedule for myself.  Some of you might think it is insane, too much, or too aggressive but I call it getting me to my goals.  Without continually pushing my limits, I will never know what I can achieve.  I'm the type of person that if I have a plan in place, I am more apt to follow it.  Structuring out my week like this allows me to schedule and prepare as need to keep myself accountable.  Once the 6 weeks are over, I will tailor it as needed to prep for the 1/2 marathon.

WISH ME LUCK!

peace & love
bj

No comments:

Post a Comment