LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

20 Reasons Why I'm F****** Awesome

First off, to answer the question you are all asking yourselves...Yes, yes I did just go there.  I am going to be boastful, self-centered, proud, arrogant, conceited & full of myself for one of the select few times in my life.

Let's be honest, we all think we are pretty awesome some days!  We are taught to be modest & humble and that's all fine and great but sometimes you just need to throw it out there and let everyone know how  f****** awesome you are! I believe it is truly OK to be proud of something you've accomplished.  Go ahead and toot your own horn from time to time.  The thing that distinguishes you from being humbly proud and an egotistically ass is how frequently you are talking yourself up like you are God's gift to everyone & everything!  Celebrate yourself and let others know when you are awesome too.

Here are my top 20 reason why I think I'm pretty f****** awesome (hopefully you do too):

1| I'm left handed
2| Drove zamboni in college
3| NCAA Track & Field Champion
4| I birthed another human being
5| Grew up on a farm
6| Named my son Cruz
7| Can fold a paper airplane with my feet
8| Have my parents' initials tattooed on me
9| Fastest mile time is 5:23
10| I have a kind & caring heart
11| Married to a plumber and never have to worry about unclogging my tub drain
12| Not ashamed of who I am
13| Willing to chase a dream
14| I have an unbelievably supportive family
15| I get to be called: Mommy
16| My friends are kick ass
17| My sarcasm
18| I have an ability to make people laugh
19| Can you say MILF?
20| I get drunk off 2 drinks max, impressive isn't it!

FYI: This post is more of a funny/haha and not an actual dead-serious observation of myself.  These things make up who I am and I'm proud of it!  You should be proud of who you are too :)

xoxo
bj



No comments:

Post a Comment