LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things I Wish I Could Do

Call this part bucket list, part goals & dreams, some aspirations or anything else along those lines.  These are all things I wish I could do, would have learned to do and secret dreams of mine!  By no means am I complaining about how my life currently is because I feel incredibly blessed to be where I am at and with the people who are in my life.  This collection of thoughts include somethings that I still aspire towards achieving someday and others that are just the dreamer inside of me. 

Without too much more discussion, here is my list of things I wish I could do:

1| Play piano
2| Run a marathon
3| Read sheet music
4| Fluently speak a second language
5| Hike/climb the Rocky Mountains
6| Be able to do that really loud finger whistle (the one w/ your fingers up to your mouth!)
7| Participate in a duathlon
8| Squat over 225 lbs. (sounds silly but my max out is 225 lbs & I want to beat it!)
9 | Win a road race or at least come in first for overall women
10| Sing well... like hit notes, not be pitchy or "tone deaf"!
11| Write an article or give a speech that moves people to tears & provides inspiration
12| Write a book/novel
13| Publish a book/novel that I've written
14| Knit something
15| Make a perfect creme brulee
16| Go wine tasting while in Italy
17| Say "no" and don't feel bad about it
18| Read a trilogy series page for page/beginning to end
19| Do the warrior dash
20| Use my last year of eligibility for indoor & outdoor collegiate track & field

Perhaps I will be able to check some of these off through out the years and others will remain a dream forever.  The most important thing is that I keep dreaming and I hope all of you do the same.  No matter how big, small, outrageous, unattainable, sensible or ridiculous your dreams are, at least you have an imagination and passion to keep them alive.

peace & love
bj





No comments:

Post a Comment