LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

6 Pack {No, Not of Beer...}

This post title is pretty self explanatory for the type of workout I will be sharing.  I yearn to have my flat washboard stomach back that I had pre-baby.  Hell, I don't even have a baby anymore!  He is four years old and no longer a valid excuse for why I'm a little soft in the mid-section. 

Most women out there that have had a child will understand when I say our mid-section suffered a severe beating from pregnancy.  It gets stretched, soft, and squishy.  Our abdomen is probably one of the top trouble spots and it can be rather discouraging.

Let's face the facts: Training abs kind of sucks.  You won't be setting any personal records in a max out weight.  It seems to take forever to see results like other parts of the body that can "pop" in 2 weeks.  Never the less, abs are important for both form and function.  Having that 6 pack pulls together a strong and sexy physique, while having a strong core aids to safeguard against physical ailments.

This 6 pack abs workout is sure to work your core and help you on your way to getting that core strengthened up and looking good.

peace & love
bj

No comments:

Post a Comment