LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Passion

Passion is such a great thing to have in your life but sometimes it is easy to forget or be sidetracked and fall into a funk.  Lots of us have all sorts of passions that include family, friends, faith, our career, hobbies and many others.  Some passions are at higher calibers than others but I think finding a balance that works for you is important.  It helps keep us happy, grounded and thankful. 

Life is an experience that I hope to look back on one day and feel in my heart that I did everything that I wanted.  That I enjoyed as much as possible.  That I let my good times greatly out number my bad times.  That I grew and learned and taught others. 

I am pretty guilty of putting my interest/attention into too many things at once and I'm working on that.  I have always liked being a busy bee.  We are all "works in progress" and far from perfect.  Life is messy, confusing and darn right hard at times.  But when you find those things that you are truly passionate about it makes those rough patches seem insignificant.

I have discovered some my centers that help me have those fuzzy feel-good emotions and moments without spreading my time too thin.  They are what is most important in my life. They are what I carry the most passion about.  They get me excited, make me feel alive and put a smile on my face.

peace & love
 bj


MY FAMILY
   

WORKING OUT/FITNESS
DESIGNING WORKOUTS


MY CHURCH/FAITH


THE BEAUTY IN THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment