LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Short Shorts Ready Workout

I refuse to wear Bermuda shorts just because I'm a mom and I'm getting older.  I still want to wear a pair of shorts that is mid/upper-thigh and looks flattering without being too short.  I'm not 18 anymore so booty shorts are out but that doesn't mean I have to resort to Bermuda shorts or even capri pants. 

Having a great butt and legs makes all the difference in the ability to wear fashionable summer styles.  We don't want to be showing off cellulite backsides, so let's fix it! 

You will hear me continually pretch about nutrition.  Body transformation of any sort starts with nutrition.  Eating right and healthy is the key element.  Without that, you won't see the progress you would hope for.  Committing to a lifestyle change is your best bet.  Your stomach shouldn't be a waste basket.  You should focus on eating whole/natural foods without preservatives or fillers.  Those added "ingredients" are harder for the body to digest and prevent your body from working optimally.

Here is a leg & butt workout to help you on your journey of getting summer short shorts ready.

peace & love
bj



No comments:

Post a Comment