LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another Day, Another Workout

This last year I pretty much decided in my mind that I was hell bent of trying to get the rocking body back that I use to have when I was in college.  That has proved to be way more difficult than I initially thought!  Yikes.  I have come to terms with the fact that I am older, that I have had a child and that I love to eat food that is sometimes not the most healthiest of choices.    The last thing I want to do is make excuses for myself.  That just is not acceptable!  There are MANY women that have been in fair worse shape and used determination and grit to get themselves to where they want to be.  And so, I will do the same.  I continue on my road to finding a happy-medium of being healthy.
It is easy to get sidelined and get "too busy" for a workout.  I am as guilty as anyone!  In knowing that my schedule is going to start getting tighter with Cruz starting T-ball, soccer and swimming lessons I have started to brainstorm up workouts that will be beneficial and less time consuming.  Here is the first of many that I have constructed.  Let me know if you have any questions on a particular exercise.

peace & love
bj

No comments:

Post a Comment