LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

25 Things That Piss Me Off

It has been one of those days for me.  One where I feel like steam is shooting out of my ears every ten minutes.  I am the type of person that can usually take negativity, conflicts or stupidity in stride and let it roll off my back.  But, there are times that I have taken so much crap that I am full to the brim and start overflowing.  This situation is not very ideal since I have a short fuse.  There is no in between for me...it is instant BOOM!  In lue of my mood today, I have decided that I want to share the top 25 things that piss me off.  There are others but this list covers a good majority of them.

1 | Egotistical assholes...you may think you know everything but you probably don't.

2 | Being told that I can't do something.

3 | Someone saying they will do something and then knowingly blow it off.

4 | Waiting in line.

5 | People who always have to get in the last word.

6 | Someone who always has to try to tell a better story than mine (a.k.a. 1-up guy).

7 | Math.

8 | People who want me to feel sorry for them about being overweight...NOT HAPPENING!

9 | When someone drags their teeth on silverware when eating.

10 |  Individuals that are quick to judge someone else.

11 | People that get on the treadmill right next to me when all of the other ones are open.

12 | Double standards.

13 | Players.

14 | Liars.

15 | Parents who let their children rule them.

16 | Bullies.

17 | When someone trys to take advantage of me.

18 | The cost of living.

19 | People who cheat on their spouse/significate other.

20 | Bad drivers.

21 | When someone continuelly sends me Facebook friend requests.  I declined for a reason; get an effin clue...I don't want you looking at my shit!

22 | People that are good looking but always say they aren't just to get you to tell them they are good looking; get over yourself.

23 | When someone asks where you bought your shirt and then buys the same one...creepy. 

24 | People who pretend to be someone they're not. 

25 | Constantly being told to Carpe Diem.  Um, somedays I want to & others I'd rather not...let me decide!


No comments:

Post a Comment