LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Shit My Kid Says

Sometimes the best thing that can put a smile on our face is due to the words that come straight out of the mouths of our children.  It is one of the best feelings as a parent to hear your little one say, "I love you" or " I missed you."  They can be so incredibly sweet that it melts our hearts and fills us with pride.  There are even times that they can be darling little angels and you start thinking you'd love to have another one!  Eyes so big and smiles so darn cute that it makes it nearly impossible to say no to anything they ask of us.

Well, this blog post is so NOT about these adorable, kind, sweet or oh-too cute things our children say.  This post is about those crazy moments we experience as parents that make us think WTF, OMG and are you kidding me?!?!  As a mother of a precocious almost 3 year old boy, I am sometimes stunned by the words that past between my ears.

Here is a lovely little collection of slightly ridiculous things that have found their way through my son's little voice and out of his mouth:

  • Boobies
  • I pooped in the tub
  • Damn it Dad
  • Eleven-teen
  • Forty-teen
  • Mommy, where is your wiener?
  • You have a big butt
  • I'm gonna poop on your face
  • I fart in your face
  • I'm pimpin'
  • Daddy did it (when daddy is not home!)
  • I will spank you so hard
  • Whatever Mom
  • Frickin' kids
  • Mommy is a good boy
  • Mommy, you have small boobies
  • Get him out...I want to play with him (taking about a pregnant friend's tummy)
  • Dad, don't change me yet.  I still pooping my pants.
  • I went poop (said proudly)...on the floor...in the closet
  • You on time out Mommy
  • These my boobies (patting his tummy)
  • God damn it (after dropping a toy)
  • My balls hurt
  • I got poop on my balls
  • Wipe my butt
  • My dad likes beer
  • I want to put on your make-up
  • I want a captain coke ( I shit you not...he actually said this!)
  • I wear your pretty dress
  • You Santa Claus Mommy?
  • You eat poop
  • I love Scooby Boo because he's beautiful
  • I want Chipotle because it make my leg feel better
  • I farted just like my daddy
I'm sure there are plenty more that I cannot recall at this time and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come as he gets older.  I am so excited to watch Cruz continually grow and become his own person.  I will be proud to say he's mine..that one; throughout his entire life.  There is never a lack of entertaining things that he says or does! 

Have a great weekend everyone!






2 comments:

  1. These totally crack me up!

    I write as many of these down as I can too but some days it seems like everything Gavin says is worth writing down, so I end up writing none of it. They can be so funny!

    The latest? "Mom, when can I be a girl?"

    Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! It is pretty funny the things that come out of their mouths! Oh Gavin...that is too cute!

    ReplyDelete