LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Place Where I Can Vent & Ramble On

We've all heard how writing can be therapeutic for the soul.  Well, my soul is well over due for some therapy!  I've noticed since I graduated college that I don't write nearly as much as I use to.  Writing and journaling were the most enjoyable parts of the classes I took.  I loved being able to transfer my thoughts and feelings onto paper for others to read and enjoy.

My hopes for this blog is to be able to have a safe haven for writing.  This will be a place where I can write and not be graded on it.  It will be my small piece of world to vent or ramble on about life's happenings.  I want to be able to share personal experiences without judgement or post tips & helpful information that I come across.  A place that I can be quirky, crazy and pour my heart out.  I refuse hold back my opinion and you may find that I will be brutally honest at times.  I hope that with my future posts you will laugh, smile, have aha moments, relate, share information you like and maybe even shed a tear or two.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my introductory post about my wonderfully imperfect life!

xoxo
bj




No comments:

Post a Comment