LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

1 Month



What a special month it has been.  I have received such a warm response from all of you readers on the material I have been posting.  I am very glad that I decided to start blogging.  It has been a creative outlet  for me to express my thoughts and feelings; as well as many other good things.  It is a great way for my voice to be heard. 

I have a large list of topics that I will be writing about in the future and can't wait to hear your feedback.  I though it would be a good idea to look back and review what types of post were most popular in order to continue to provide material that people will enjoy reading.  In doing this, I have found that the most viewed post were either labeled under funny stuff or personal.  This will help me evolve my writing into topics that everyone will enjoy.

My hope is that I can provide at least five minutes of entertainment in your life when you read my blog.  My wish is that you smile, laugh, maybe shed a tear, feel thankful and glad that you read my post.  It is a way for you to leave your reality and take a look into mine.  If you come across a post that you just love; let me know!  Share it on whatever social media site you're on.  If you have a topic that you would really like to see me write about then please email me, Facebook me or leave a comment on my blog.

Thanks to all of you that have read one post or all of them!  I truly appreciate being able to have a moment of your time in your busy life. 

I will leave you with some stats on my blog.  I have listed the top 5 post and the number of views each have had.  I also took a screen print of the countries my stories have reached and the total pageviews to date!  I am feeling pretty lucky and blessed by these.  Thank you, Gracias, Danke, Spasibo, Xie xie and Cám ơn!



Total Pageviews
2,540

No comments:

Post a Comment