LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Glimpse At My Playlist

Man, do I love music!  It is just the thing to help get me into a better mood.  It is energizing, calming & emotionally gratifying.  I am partial to country music but it may surprise some of you the other genres I enjoy. 

I decided to give you a glimpse into my IPod playlist.  I did like most people do...hit the shuffle songs button and wrote down the first fifteen songs that came up. 

Soundgarden - Outshined (released: 1991)
Kid Rock - So Hot (released: 2007)
Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You (released: 2011)
Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You (released: 2003)
Fuel - Hemorrhage/In My Hands (released: 2000)
Racal Flatts - I'm Moving On (released: 2001)
Justin Nozuka - After Tonight (released: 2007)
Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment (released: 2001)
Saliva - Click Click Boom (released: 2001)
Thompson Square - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not (released: 2010)
Terri Clark - Now That I Found You (released: 1998)
Racal Flatts - I Melt (released: 2003)
Disturbed - Indestructible (released: 2008)
Saving Able - Addicted (released: 2008)
Staind - So Far Away (released: 2003)

Some of these songs have a special place in my heart.  Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not by Thompson Square was my first dance song at my wedding last fall.  Racal Flatts' I'm Moving On helped me through some hard times a couple of years ago.  Click Click Boom by Saliva was a song I listened to pre-competition to get pumped up for races.

No matter what song I'm listening to, I want to crank the volume up and scream it from the top of my lungs!  Luckily, I don't do this with others around (wouldn't sound too pretty).  I just love music and how it makes me feel!
xoxo
bj


1 comment:

  1. Brittany - I just want to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog. You're an amazing photographer and a gifted writer. Your sense of humor cracks me up in that slightly uncomfortable way that is so refreshing. My favorite posts are the ones like this that open a window into your life and who you really are. They make your readers feel like we really know you when I just met you once. Keep it up!

    -Erin
    http://jenningsbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete